Eight all-new tales of Hanukkah romance!
Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights, celebrating an ancient miracle with candles, fried foods, and family gatherings. What better time to find true love?
From Regency Scotland to contemporary New York City, from sweet short stories to super-spicy novellas, Eight Kisses spreads a feast of love. Interfaith opposites attract. A small-town reunion offers a second chance. An interracial couple rises above initial misunderstandings. Online dating yields unexpected foodie dreams. A Jewish mourner discovers solace at a Catholic feast. A hometown visit heals old wounds. The girl next door is something more. Seasoned lovers reaffirm true love.
Move over Christmas movies! Spin the dreidel, gobble the gelt, and devour a tower of latkes as you read these tales of Hanukkah love!
Eight Kisses includes the following stories by USA Today bestselling authors, award-winning authors, and exciting debut authors:
- Lori Ann Bailey – “A Highlander for Hanukkah”
- Mindy Klasky – “Harmony Lights”
- Rose Grey – “Can’t Help Falling”
- Michelle Mars – “Frisky Connections”
- JT Silver – “Love and Latkes”
- Erin Eisenberg – “Hanukkah Kisses”
- Lavinia Klein – “Bubbe Linda’s Menorah”
- Lynne Silver – “Rededication”
Release Date: November 12, 2019