Friday, October 7, 2011
Tonight marks the beginning of Yom Kippur, the Jewish day of atonement. So without further ado, let’s discuss men who have played Jews in movies or on tv.
1. Harry from When Harry met Sally
2. Jerry Seinfeld (Sorry, couldn’t resist The Puffy Shirt)
3. Neil Diamond in The Jazz Singer
4. Ben Stiller as Rabbi Jake Schram in Keeping the Faith
5. Puck from Glee
6. Michael Fassbender as Magneto!!! Best for last!!!
For pure sex appeal it’s Magneto (psychotic tendencies, aside). But for relationship, a wise woman chooses Rabbi Jake Schram. Funny always gets me going. But if I were 20 years younger, it’d be Puck, all the way.